Handwoven of jute and wool, the Hatha collection showcases a soft and textural cut-and-loop pile with stunning neutral color striations. The Tikka area rug features a timeless stripe pattern in tones of brown, gray, and cream. The natural beauty of this inviting design provides a grounding accent to medium and low traffic areas such as formal living spaces and bedrooms.
- Handmade Quality: handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 50% wool and 50% jute
- Naturally Textured: the natural woven fibers create an organic aesthetic
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Free Shipping