With its neutral colorways and tree of life pattern inspiration, the Lilit collection is reminiscent of the traditional Persian designs found on distant travels, but with an easy-to-decorate and contemporary twist. The Estelle design features a traditional tree of life pattern with Turkish-inspired, Oushak detailing in hues of beige, gray, blue, cream, brown, and taupe. Short, cream fringe add to the global style of this stain and water-resistant accent piece. Crafted of soft, polyester, and polypropylene pile, this area rug thrives in high traffic areas of the home while proving easy to clean and enduring children and pets.
- Power-Loomed Performance: the precision of design and machine-made quality offer a range of patterns, styles, and colors
- 2/7" thickness
- Durable Fibers: made of 90% polyester and 10% polypropylene for high-traffic and/or pet-friendly durability
- Low Pile: 0.29 inch pile highlights the exceptional quality and lustrous sheen
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean using a mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Vacuum regularly with beater bar off.
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Free Shipping