The Himalaya collection stands out among a sea of natural area rugs with two unique qualities--a cotton backing that provides ample durability and a jute, rayon blend for a soft and textured feel. With a relaxed, contemporary vibe, the Canterbury rug's creamy natural and bleached white colorway grounds bohemian, coastal, and global spaces alike.
- Natural Construction: flat-weave construction accentuates the sustainable materials
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 70% jute and 30% rayon with a cotton canvas backing
- Naturally Textured: the natural fibers of this neutral, earth-toned collection creates an organic aesthetic
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains and clean with mild soap and water. Use dryer or fan to speed up the drying process; avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Vacuum without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Free Shipping