H19.5" D39" W39"
- Performance Fabric color: Straw or Bone
- Starting out price as shown
- Base style: casters
- Seam design: top stitch
- Cushion support: webbing
- Frame: interlocking laminated hardwood
- Artisan crafted in the USA with American and imported materials
- Fabric details: A Revolution classic basket weave pattern. This fabric allows the look and feel of cotton with the added benefit of cleanability. In addition to being cleanable with both water based and water free cleaning agents (care code WS), this fabric can be cleaned with a diluted bleach solution.
- Fabric durability: This fabric is suitable for high traffic areas, like family rooms, for items used every day for casual seating. This fabric is tested using a respected method that simulates years of use with a person sitting down and getting up from an upholstered seat - as well as for the amount of pulling both the yarns and seams can withstand. Bassett’s standards exceed industry standards in these categories.
Fiber content: 100% Polypropylene
- Cleaning: Spot clean this fabric with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent. Be sure to pre-test a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. Pile fabrics such as velvets may require brushing with a non-metallic bristle brush. Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is not recommended for this fabric.
- Custom fabrics available- inquire in store
With a clean lined avant-garde inspiration, the Beckham collection fits neatly into modern living. More than just stylish, modular design is the ultimate in flexibility. With pieces that can be rearranged, the large scaled luxurious seating moves to suit your purpose, from friends and play to cozy nights in.
The American-made Beckham collection features modular pieces for endlesss sectional shapes, including chaises, L and U shapes and even the dream-like pit sectional - and new to the family, sofa and swivel chair! Color and pattern choices range from tough performance fabrics, bright colors and patterns, to luxurious leathers.