The Salinas collection is punctuated by traditional, intricate details and a soft, hand-knotted wool construction. The neutral Stage rug makes a transitional statement with grounding hues and vintage motifs. This durable, artisan-made rug boasts a distressed look for an Old World vibe in contemporary spaces.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Texture Focus: texture-rich and with a soft hand, 0.25 inch pile accentuates stunning quality
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
- Free Shipping