The Jaida collection is inspired by a coveted blend of modern Moroccan style and cozy, inviting vibes. These rugs showcase an incredibly soft hand, with a touch high-low detail mixed into the pattern, and a shed-free construction of polyester and polypropylene. The braided fringe and ivory and black, trellis pattern of the Treble rug provide visual texture and global appeal. This plush area rug thrives in high traffic areas of the home such as living rooms, foyers, halls, and sunrooms.
- Power-Loomed Luxury: the semi-shag rug design provides soft, rich texture
- Durable Fibers: made of 60% polypropylene and 40% polyester for high-traffic and a subtle shimmer
- High-Low Pile: varied pile height lends rich texture to the soft fibers
- 6/7" thickness
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean using a mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Vacuum regularly with beater bar off.
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
- Free Shipping